Skip to main content

Hey everyone! 👋🏻

I’m Mo, and I’m beyond excited to be your new Community Marketing Manager here at Censys! 🎉 With over 14 years of experience building vibrant communities and cool digital projects, I’m all about making connections, fostering community growth, and working towards a safer and more exciting internet for everyone. 

I'm here to ensure our community thrives, grows, and stays engaged. Whether it's through fun events, informative content about having great experience with Censys tools, or just casual conversations, I'm excited to connect with each of you and make our community the best it can be.

A little about me: I’m a bit of a digital nomad at heart. I’ve lived in 6 different countries and have visited dozens more. Whether it’s exploring hidden gems in bustling cities, soaking up the sun, trying out local delicacies to finding the best coffee spots, or diving into street food markets, I’m all about discovering new places and cultures. 

Can you guess where the below pic was taken? P:S: Not at @MattK_Censys’ organic farm😄

Hit me up anytime with your Censys questions, favorite coffee spots, food recommendations, or just to say hi. Let’s make some awesome things happen together!

Hey Mo! For the pic, I’m guessing...somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, maybe?